Chef Pairing Dinner At Warehouse 72 With Dan Garrison
- 7620 Katy Fwy Ste 305 Houston Texas 77024 United States
22oct5:30 pm8:30 pmChef Pairing Dinner At Warehouse 72 With Dan Garrison
Join Distillery Quarterback Dan Garrison and Bourbon Evangelists Alaina Branch and Kathryn Merkel for a four-course meal with the fine folks at
Join Distillery Quarterback Dan Garrison and Bourbon Evangelists Alaina Branch and Kathryn Merkel for a four-course meal with the fine folks at Warehouse 72!
Dan and the team will take you through the history of how he built the first legal bourbon distillery in Texas from the ground up, and will walk you through each curated cocktail pairing that goes along with each delicious course!
The festivities kick off with a Meet The Maker Reception and a live jazz band at 5:30, with the dinner kicking off at 6:30! Tickets are $99 and will be going fast, so reserve a spot now by calling 833-365-7272 or emailing email@example.com.
We’ll see y’all at 5:30 on October 22nd at 7620 Katy Freeway Suite 305, Houston, Texas, 77024! Check out the full menu below!
Reception Hors D’oeuvres:
-Fried Oyster “BLT” On Brioche Bread With Tabasco Aioli
-Deviled Eggs With Bacon Jam
-Pimento Cheese On House-Made “Ritz” Cracker
– Dan’s Way – Garrison Brothers Small Batch Bourbon With Topo Chico
– Our friends at Karbach brewery will also be offering
complimentary beers during the reception, with any donation proceeds going to help the Southern Smoke foundation in their relief efforts for industry personnel.
– Sous-Vide Duck Breast, Butternut Squash Risotto, Black Trumpet Mushrooms, Crispy Arugula
– Sage In Bloom Cocktail With Garrison Brothers Small Batch Bourbon
– Cranberry Apple Stuffed Pork Roulade, Sweet Potato Puree, Fried Okra, Wilted Greens, Bourbon Glaze
– Old Fashioned With Garrison Brothers Small Batch Bourbon
– Braised Beef Short Ribs, Horseradish Whipped Potatoes, Glazed Root Vegetables, Gremolata
– Flight Of Garrison Brothers Small Batch Bourbon And Garrison Brothers Single Barrel Bourbon
– Honeycrisp Apple Crumble, Garrison Brothers Bourbon Caramel, Vanilla Ice Cream
– Upgrade Your Dessert With A Neat Pour Of Garrison Brothers Cowboy Bourbon For $40
(Thursday) 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
7620 Katy Fwy Ste 305 Houston Texas 77024 United States