Join Garrison Brothers Co-Founder Nancy Garrison for a night of fine bourbon and fine food with our friends at Juliet Italian Kitchen! Nancy will be telling the tale of how she
Join Garrison Brothers Co-Founder Nancy Garrison for a night of fine bourbon and fine food with our friends at Juliet Italian Kitchen!
Nancy will be telling the tale of how she founded the first legal bourbon distillery in Texas as she takes you through a four-course meal crafted by the Juliet team. Along the way, you’ll learn the story behind our honey-infused HoneyDew bourbon, and enjoy a variety of cocktails and neat pours featuring our sweetest sipper yet.
Tickets are $100 and are going fast, so use the link below to snag yours now!
We’ll see y’all at 6:30PM CDT on October 26th at 1500 Barton Springs Road, Austin, Texas, 78704. Salud, and be sure to check out the full menu below!
– Whiskey Glazed Meatballs
– Honeymoon Cocktail: Garrison Brothers Honeydew Bourbon, Cassis Noir De Bourgogne Liqueur, Prosecco, Lemon, Grapefruit Bitters
– Blueberry Walnut Salad With Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
– Lord Monty Cocktail: Garrison Brothers Honeydew Bourbon, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon
– Cowboy Ribeye With Peppercorn Whiskey Sauce. Accoutrements:
Roasted Carrot, Brussel Sprout And Thyme Medley Garlic Whipped Red Potatoes With Cream Whiskey Gravy
– Death Dew Us Part Cocktail: Garrison Brothers Honeydew Bourbon, Amaro Nonino, Angostura Bitters
-Whiskey Bacon Brownies With Vanilla Bean Gelato
-Garrison Brothers Honeydew Bourbon Neat Pour
(Wednesday) 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm CDT
Juliet Italian Kitchen
1500 Barton Springs Austin Texas 78704 United States