On June 30th, expert bartenders from all across America will be coming to Austin to duke it out in the 2022 Bourbon Brawl presented by Garrison Brothers and Texas
On June 30th, expert bartenders from all across America will be coming to Austin to duke it out in the 2022 Bourbon Brawl presented by Garrison Brothers and Texas Monthly. Each finalist had already proved their mettle by winning their city’s semi-final, but the real battle for the $10,000 grand prize is just beginning.
Tickets are on sale now for the Austin Finale, where the top mixologist from each semi-final will be duking it out for a a panel of expert judges, as well as the most important judge of all: you!
The finalists are:
-Houston Finalist: Ryan Smith
-Tampa Finalist: Graham Comstock
-New York Finalist: Albert Pero
-Chicago Finalist: Zachary McMahon
-Orange County finalist: Rachel Keeney
The Competition consists of 3 rounds:
– In round 1, all of the judging will come down to you. Each finalist will make their signature cocktail that won them a spot in the Bourbon Brawl for all of our guests to enjoy. After sampling each one, you’ll be asked to vote for your favorite, with the winner receiving a bonus added on to their final judge’s score.
– In round 2, finalists will be crafting a new cocktail using our Garrison Brothers HoneyDew bourbon. Each cocktail will be judged by our panel of industry experts, with the two top-scoring finalists heading to Round 3.
– Round 3 will be a head-to-head showdown with the final two. In the ultimate test of on-your-feet mixology, the final two will have just 10 minutes to create a unique cocktail using a set of mystery ingredients.
And because we don’t want y’all to miss out on the amazing cocktail crafted during Round 3, the winning mystery cocktail we be included in the Garrison Brothers Bourbon Brawl Cocktail Kit available from our friends at Cocktail Courier. Kits will be available from July 7th-August 7th, so keep an eye out and try the $10,000 cocktail for yourself!
Prizing is provided by ShakeStir.
Tickets are $30 and include samples of each of the Round 1 cocktails, small bites, and a ticket for a neat pour of Garrison Brothers at the bar. Tickets are limited, to use the link below to grab your spot now, and use the code BB22FINALE to get 15% off your purchase!
While you’re checking out the action and rooting for your favorite finalist, make sure to check out our silent auction items available from Good Bourbon For A Good Cause, including, but not limited to:
– A 4-Person Bottling Day at Garrison Brothers Distillery, featuring a tour and private lunch
– A jewelry package from our friends at Kendra Scott
– 4 tickets to the Summer Classic Film Series at The Paramount, plus 4 popcorns, complimentary parking
– 2 tickets to the show of your choice at The Paramount including drinks and complimentary parking
– 1 Bottle of Garrison Brothers Young Gun
– In home cocktail class for 10 people with Caitlin of Bitters and Bubbles
Once you’ve bid on your favorite items, head on over to the Kendra Scott booth to browse a selection of their jewelry. They’ll be matching up to $1,000 in online and in-person sales with a donation to Good Bourbon For A Good Cause, so don’t miss out on a chance to find the perfect piece to commemorate the finale.
We’ll see y’all at the finals at 6PM CDT On June 30th at 1100 East 5th Street, Austin, TX, 78702. Salud, and may the best bourbon brawler win!
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm CDT
1100 East 5th Street, Austin, TX, 78702