Salado Bourbon Excursion
Friday, October 26th – Sunday, October 28th
The quaint town of Salado will be the host town of our next Bourbon Excursion as part of a fundraiser for Baylor Scott & White who will be presenting and raising money for their continued efforts in Alzheimer’s and Dementia research.
Our patrons will enjoy a fun, sunny couple of days, spectacular bourbon and summer bourbon cocktails. We’ll be partnering with the small businesses owners of Salado to bring an intimate experience ranging from music and art to bourbon and food. We’ll be working with Salado Winery and Barrow Brewery to highlight local business and meet all your beverage needs.
This excursion is not just a great experience, it’s a great experience for a good cause. Just another reminder that good bourbon can and will change the world!
Recommended donation of $25 – $50
RESERVE YOUR ROOM HERE
BUY SATURDAY DINNER TICKETS HERE
- 4pm-7pm Cocktail Reception
- Local Artisans showcasing their work
- Live Music
- Yard Games, including: Washers, Bocci Ball, Croquet & Badminton
- Morning Breakfast
- Vaya con Dios – Explore Salado
- BUY SATURDAY DINNER TICKETS HERE
- 6pm-7pm Cocktail Hour
- 7:30pm-10pm Bourbon Pairing Dinner
- Sunday Brunch
If you’d like to come, enjoy great bourbon, local crafts and, support Baylor, Scott & White alongside these local businesses
- Salado Glassworks
- Ron Coleman Art
- Mud Pies Pottery
- Prellop Art Gallery
- Wells Gallery
Special thanks to First Community Title (FCT) our Private Cask Sponsor.
- Still available:
- Small batch sponsor: $3000, reserved premium table for eight and sponsorship recognition
- The Cowboy sponsor: $2500, reserved table table for eight and sponsorship recognition
- The Boot flask Sponsor: $1000, reserved seating for four and sponsorship recognition