1. In a small mixing bowl, combine the Garrison Brothers Bourbon, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and simple syrup.
2. Place the beef tenderloin in a resealable bag with the marinade and marinate for 4-6 hours in the refrigerator.
3. While the tenderloin is marinating, combine the Garrison Brothers Bourbon, butter, garlic, rosemary and thyme in a stand mixer to form the compound butter.
4. Preheat an oven to 350⁰F.
5. Remove the tenderloin from the marinade and pat it dry with paper towels.
6. Heat an oven-safe large sauté pan with 2 Tbsp. of the compound butter on medium-high heat.
7. Season the tenderloin with salt and black pepper, then sear on all sides about 2 minutes per side to form a golden crust.
8. Spread the butter mixture over the tenderloin and place the pan in the oven.
9. Bake the tenderloin for 20-25 minutes for medium rare, or until desired doneness while periodically basting it with the compound butter.
10. Let the tenderloin rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
11. Season the broccoli with salt and black pepper.
12. Slice the tenderloin, drizzle balsamic glaze on each piece and serve with the blanched broccoli and oven-roasted fingerling potatoes.